Why join 4Mile?
Are you passionate about your work and determined to make a difference? Are you constantly developing your interpersonal and collaborative skills? If so, why not join our impressive team of customer-focused service agents, and let your career take flight?
- Work from anywhere there is internet connectivity, including remote locations
- Choose your own hours
- Flexible rostering and your choice of location
- A supportive team environment that drives you to reach your targets
- Amazing rewards when you reach our clients’ KPIs
- Represent the voice of great brands and Australian Not for Profits
Rescue Coordinators & Customer Service Representatives – Sydney
Do you have a passion for helping injured Australian Wildlife? 4Mile is currently looking for multiple rescue coordinators/ customer service representatives to join our team based in our North Strathfield office. You will be overseeing general enquiries, registering, updating, and following up rescue cases.
- A strong customer focus & general knowledge about Australian Wildlife do you know the difference between a microbat and a flying fox?
- A genuine desire to help the community and make a difference everyday
- Have a pleasant manner and can-do attitude
- Ability to identify and escalate priority issues and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy with the confidence of using multiple software platforms
- Attention to detail making certain on capturing accurate data and providing accurate information to stakeholders
Let us make a difference and save the Australian Wildlife together! To apply please call us, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Customer Service Representatives – Sydney, Newcastle & Wellington
We’re looking for dynamic sales and customer service representatives to bring premium customer service to leading corporate and Not-for-Profits organisations. You’ll be working alongside a vibrant and sales driven team on key campaigns. Make the choice of remote working in your own home office or at our easily accessible and serviced offices in Sydney, Newcastle and Wellington.
- Proven sales and/or customer service experience
- Call centre experience not essential
- Driven personality to meet KPIs (and earn rewards) that are set for each campaign
- Self-motivated with exceptional communication skills
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude
To apply please call us, or email your CV to email@example.com
Send us your CV
Our team will get back to you quickly.
"*" indicates required fields
News and insights
Latest news, events, insights & more.